If you love documentary, street photography and/or portraiture this is the workshop for you. Join professional photographer Kristian Dowling as he takes you through the steps of documentary photography and portraiture. Leica Camera will be there with some Leica M equipment for you to use on the day.
Topics of the workshop include:
- Combining pictures to make stories
- Composition and time as a key foundation
- Seeing the light and using exposure as your secret weapon
- How to pose subjects to available light in difficult or flat lighting
10am Arrive at Studio
11am Start tutorial
12:30pm Lunch break
1:15pm Start practical shoot on street (with model available for portraits)
3:45pm Editing of pictures
5-6pm Workshop ends
What to bring?
- Basic Camera kit with manual control and lenses up to 200mm. You don't need to have a Leica camera. Any camera is fine.
- Laptop computer with either Lightroom or Photoshop
35 ITF- Silom Palace Building, Silom Road
Tel: (66) 0-2266-4080