Prepare yourself for an exclusive event aimed at training you to see and manipulate light in the studio. Join professional photographer Kristian Dowling as he takes you through the steps of being a professional photographer, working under pressure in a studio environment with Profoto lighting. Stylist Hilde Marie Johansen will be creating some amazing styling of Thai model Nikita, who will be giving you her best looks. Best of all, Leica Camera will be there with the Leica S System for you to use on the day.
Topics of the workshop include:
- Understanding the relationship between light and shadow
- Controlling light with light shapers
- Differences between hard and soft light
- Manual exposure for full control
Work of Hilde Marie Johansen
10am Arrive at Studio
11am Start tutorial
12:30pm Lunch break
1:15pm Start practical with model
3:45pm Editing of pictures
5-6pm Workshop ends
What to bring?
- Basic Camera kit with manual control and lenses no wider than 35mm, up to 200mm. You don't need to have a Leica camera. Any camera is fine.
- Laptop computer with either Lightroom or Photoshop
6 Ladprao 96, Wanthonglang
Bangkok Thailand 10310